Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Second Coming

Well, I know that no one really follows this blog, but I still feel really bad about not posting anything for nearly a year now. I am probably the most lazy wannabe blogger that ever lived. Well, in any case I hope I am done moving around for a while now( my last year count : 4 months in Gurgaon, 3 months in Gangtok, 3 months in Trivandrum and 2 months in Mumbai) so I can settle down a bit and concentrate on some things - like this blog for example.
It has been a hectic, brilliant, weird, eye-opening and chaotic year for me. A few things I realised while jumping from one corner of India to the other is the ridiculously vast cultural diversity it holds. I know its been said a million times but when you experience it firsthand, its something completely different. I'll relate my experiences in detail in subsequent blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment