Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Third Coming...Really ?

Ok. So here I am, again, after a gap of over two years. The last time I was away for one year. I would have thought that the gaps would get shorter and shorter, instead I seem to be working backwards. I am not even going to pretend to myself that I'm going to stick around this time and make useless promises about posting regularly. If it happens, it will happen but I'll just leave it to time to decide how it goes.

A lot has happened in the time that has passed and some of the things that I wrote earlier makes me cringe now. I guess we are all embarrased by what we did or thought in the past (specially things like references to Shakira concerts) but there's no choice other than to put on a brave face and move on. Nothing stands the test of time, even your own thoughts that you would be willing to bet your life on today.

I have a lot of things to say and I hope I manage to put some of them down in this blog before another attack of ADD comes calling. So, with that I'll put a stop to this post and start on another.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment